Important Information - Mock Exam Day
In order to help create a pleasant and professional examination environment for your child, we have a few rules we expect parents to comply with:
- Registration starts at 10:55 AM and the exam starts at 11:10 PM. for the Mocks
- Please arrive 20 minutes before the start of the exam as it will start on time.
- The pick-up time is 3:30 PM.
- Free parking is available at the Latymer School.
- Please leave promptly after handing over your child – you will not be allowed to settle your child in their seat in the exam hall.We will escort your child to their seat.
- Your child should only carry four - five pencils and one rubber in a clear container in the exam hall.
- Watches are not allowed in the exam hall. Our large, exam timer clock will be visible to all children.
- You may provide a small sandwich for your child to eat after the exams. Please do not send any other snacks with your child as no eating is allowed between tests. Water can be brought in a clear water bottle and will also be available in the exam hall. Please do not send in any sweet or fizzy drinks as they will not be allowed in the exam room.
- We request all parents to promptly collect their child when the mock exam finishes.